Go into all the world and preach the gospel

 



Mark 16:15

"And he said to them": Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16  He who believes and is baptized will be saved;   but he who does not believe will be condemned.

6:44 p.m. November 26th 2021 November 27th 2021 4:40 a.m. updated 8:44 a.m. same day.

A sermon pep talk from the heart with passion. This is an overview of the things that need to be addressed and some are undermined. Proclaim the gospel to every creature. The Glory Be to our Lord Jesus Christ.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Who will raise him up and when? Who shall raise him up and when? Whom is going to do it? And again when will this be done. On the last day. That's right it is written he will do it being the Christ, being the Risen Christ on the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

You have to become like him and you have to be washed in the blood. 8:44 a.m.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

If you love me keep my commandments

You see one big error lots of people make is they try to mold they're modern way of thinking and believe its okay to mold Christ into this thinking of the world. But at the same time the devil deceive the whole world. Could you imagine the shame on Judgement Day because countless individuals realize how their life was wasted on nonsense and things that we're useless. They were trying to store up things like that Rich Young Ruler which had comfort of this life but did not understand the true walk. Many people are under the impression that they do it but they don't know what it really is. (The Walk) God is Holy and we wouldn't stand a chance before him without the blood of Christ. The other day I saw a guy smoking by his car parked by a government building and I said to him why do you destroy your body with that filth. I told him about it's written in scripture if you destroy the temple God will destroy you.If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy: for the temple of God is holy which temple ye are” (I Cor. 3:16-17). I said you need to read your Bible. He said he does read his Bible as he kept taking more puffs. I said many have lips that lie. I told him about my friend who smoked that I warned and I told him he is in the grave now. Before I walked away I left with him to really think about it. Then I walked away as just around the corner Workman they heard me I believe there were three young men with work jackets shoveling dirt. They're renovating a building where people go and put on plays. I stopped by them and I said fellas could you imagine you work all week for paychecks and then it's wasted without knowing the true meaning of life. I told them about the gospel. I said your minds should be on Jesus Christ and the Gospel. I strived to leave with them to think about what I told them and they said they would. The mind is on garbage. If you put garbage in your mind garbage comes out. No Wonder Jesus said there's not even one. We have to be reminded. Don't put filth in your spirit. Put the word of God in there and you have to live it as Christ did. He is the life. He is the life.

Mark 16:15

"And he said to them": Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Pulpit Preach with passion and Truth

Revised December 2, 2021

Pulpit Preach with passion and Truth from Wayne Sanelli on Vimeo.

Christ Ascends to God’s Right Hand

Mark 16

19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

After notes: If and when you hear my heart felt sermon audio video above don't misunderstand. God knows how to save people even the lost but there needs to be repentance from the Broadway for many people are blinded. Christ's instructions of preparation on judgment Day is serious and people should strive to enter because the way is a straight gate. We are not all in the same boat. When you accept the gospel you realize you are worthy of death in hell. And God sent his only begotten son into the world. John 3:16 He provided grace. When and if you accept the gospel and you realize your transgressions you then should know change should be forthcoming. Christ is the life. A life of filth and wordiness is rebellion.10:44 am

Reference blog

Spoiled Principalities & Powers Openly - Gallery - Wayne Sanelli | indiegospel.net



European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark hour of tribulation

Interesting but revealing