Russians live sting


I came across sting playing his song Russians. This is a live version and he has a speech to go along with it . Thank you Sting. Much appreciated. I know Sting can change some of the lyrics to reflect the current conflict better but nonetheless this song really touches the heart. 

 






European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark hour of tribulation

If I can pray for peace

The author and Giver of Life