The Heavy Reality Of The Cross

  



There are some issues I thought needed attention and I've realized not only all the trials and tribulations that have gone on especially after the last couple of years but that people have been heavily persecuted around the world as well. Not only are people dying in the Ukraine but thousands of children have been displaced, murdered by war too. I can see why Christians want Christ to come. What do you suppose they were thinking in the first two world wars? God gave us a savior so Amen to that. See ignorance of carrying only about you.

 

EXPOSED: The Next Phase of the Left’s War Against Christians | Glenn TV | Ep 231 

The reason I put this here is because I was going to look into it. We shouldn't be surprised because the world is like in the day of Noah. This is just how it is but we shouldn't get overwhelmed. It's not everybody when you're out there that people take the name of God in vain but the majority of people swear and identify with each other with that f word. Your tongue can send you to hell. A little thing being a member of your body has the power to send you into Hellfire for all of eternity. People profusely take the name of God in vain. Sometimes when you point it out they do it even more because they love their sin and they find pleasure in their abominable selves. This is not the way to heaven but the way to hell. Don't you know you are the Temple of the Holy ghost so what manner of life should you live? I seen Bono on one of those talk shows playing a game with the host while drinking alcohol and saying he's a Christian? Even the host thinks he's a Christian? It's time to define what a Christian is and when many hear I never knew you on the day of judgment they will know something was wrong. Friendship with the world is in enmity with God. 

Okay please note this is in the morning on November 14th 2022 that I watched this but not exactly to the end yet and I found it extremely interesting. Yes it's true a lot has gone on. I will note that it wasn't immediately anointed for me which means it's not an immediate importance. We got to be careful not to over jump and get overwhelmed. But I do think something said are true. A lot of things went on in America that he talked about but some things went on in other parts of the world as well. That abortion issue really got people heated and if people will fight tooth and nail because they want abortion it shows you they don't want God. They want their sin and they'll defend it even not realizing they might even lose their own soul. What is it going to profit people to gain the world and forfeit their own soul. They don't really know people are ignorant. But God has delivered some people out of fornication and to his kingdom. Amen 

I think as Christians we have to do our part and obey the Vine which is the Lord. We have to examine ourselves daily to see if we're in the faith and not forsake the assembly.

Stay the course and continue preaching the gospel.




 

This is extremely interesting and I remember thinking what happened to the ark of the covenant. And I too have heard a lot and learned a lot about the fellow Ron Wyatt that passed away that he mentions in this video telecast. It's biblical and of course the ark of the covenant is real. I heard once the people who looked at it drop dead because they are full of sin. I think we should focus on being Christians and getting people the gospel and saving people. There is a tendency amongst Christians to go off track and into areas that could waste time. Just tonight I learned about Charlie Stanley divorce after 40 years. Those sort of things break my heart because God hates divorce. It's easy for people to misunderstand people's lives and not know what's in their hearts. 12:44 a.m. November 14th 2022

Watch "Wait, They Found What Beneath Jesus' Tomb..." 





European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark hour of tribulation

The author and Giver of Life

If I can pray for peace