The Weight Of The Cross

 The weight of the cross

John 5:39

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

What message is on my mind today? You can walk inside of a church building and sing songs and listen to scripture and then go back to the world and live as sinful as possible in denial and ignorance and completely misconstrue the message. The world today is extremely sinful. There was a time in youth when you're part of it and you don't see it. When you're blind. But why does it exist in this way? Because his will has to be done not ours alone. The youth today are extremely sinful. Just today it rained pretty heavy and consistently but I heard one young man get angry at the condition of the day. I heard in a snippet one young man explain the Life of Christ and how he was the perfect human being on Earth. He did say that we need him and if we didn't need him that would be pretty weird in essence. But remember many people have a different Jesus and they have a tailor-made one according to their either deception or narrow-mindedness. It's really about doing it and putting his words into action as a way of life. John 10:10

You know in scripture when God said bring me a lamb that is perfect and I don't even want a lamb with two different eye colors. I don't want one with any defect but bring me your best one. Exodus 12:5 I've heard people look at that scripture and get offended. They think look at this as God is so picky. No he's not. What he is saying is I'm giving you the lamb that takes away the sins of the world and nothing you can bring me is as perfect. With all his imperfection he is perfect. Of course Christ had no imperfection. He was a man well acquainted with sorrow. Men hid their faces from him. They mocked him and did some wicked things to him but he overcame the world. I saw another snippet on a woman who had a near death experience and she said in hell she remembered every wicked thing she did on Earth consistently reliving it. We shouldn't be quick to condemn our brothers and sisters let alone our enemies. But we can't walk the way they are walking once we are true Christians. It's a way of life and we have to be careful not to become Pharisees which is so easy to do. But at the same time we have to contend for the faith once delivered on to the Saints and pick up our cross daily. There are days that cross is going to become heavy. Christ became obedient in all things and from that alone we have a lot to learn. But he made wise decisions and we need to learn from him and do the same. 11:44 a.m. November 11th 2022

In my afterthoughts and after notes I met a man who was actually training me and he talked about his separation and possible divorce. He was extremely sinful in his speech. In a way he complained about having to pay his mortgage and the struggles of this life but I can tell his aspirations were in the flesh. You can have a house and pay your mortgage but while living in that house when you are living for the wrong purposes it seems counterproductive. He doesn't see his own polluted self that is worthy to throw into Hellfire. I would bet he's probably religious but he doesn't have Christ and it is quite obvious. What about you? What cross are you carrying?



European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark hour of tribulation

If I can pray for peace

The author and Giver of Life