Please pray Christians for mans mom

 37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


Ontario man fighting to prevent dying mother from deportation. Look at the border problem in the United States when so many hundreds of people have come in and here is a person sick that had some sort of stroke or heart attack and they're being deported from Canada despite having family in Canada. They come to Canada to visit either their children or the relatives and I know there's laws but there should be some human understanding based on the circumstances. I don't think a person in this condition is in any condition to travel especially back to Africa so I asked my brothers and sisters in Christ to please pray for this family and this woman.

The direct is:       Here



     



European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark hour of tribulation

If I can pray for peace

The author and Giver of Life